We got upgrade copies of Dreamweaver 8 at work recently, which meant I could free up my personal copy of DW8 I installed at work. After trying to uninstall and reinstall, I quickly found there was no easy way to change the product key.
After many many attempts, I came up with a procedure in order to switch the product key in the installation.
- Uninstall Dreamweaver 8
- Delete/Rename this folder: C:Documents and SettingsAll
UsersApplication DataMacromediaLicensingProductsDreamweaver 8.0
- Reinstall Dreamweaver 8
There may be an easier and quicker way to do this but I was unable to find a solution with my web searches.
thankyou so much…………..