I’ve moved the monthly updates on Project Trans Am to my Mods and Rods.tv blog and podcast.
My latest post covering everything I’ve done last August with photos is available here: http://www.modsandrods.tv/2012/11/05/project-trans-am-month-30-interior-and-wiring/
Outline of Accomplishments
- New Windshield Installed
- Interior hard plastics and metal restored (except headliner, seats and carpet)
- Carpet and headliner material ordered
- Inner fenders painted
- Wiring problems assessed and added 4 relays to power windows with my own changes
Plans for November
- Remove rust from floors, paint, and seal seams
- Install sound deadener and insulation in passenger compartment
- Install carpet, dashboard steering column and center console
- Slowly install remaining interior while working on the motor
Hopefully I can get the interior far enough that all the necessary gauges and wiring is hooked up so I can focus on finishing and installing the new motor.